Saturday 17 January 2009

Just Right

I don't know what happened to me, but all I know that something's different.
I know that I was so blind just days ago. 
Then some words came to me which made my senses running again.
Now I know what I want and what to do the most. 
I know my destination.
It was so hard to feel alive yesterday, like something's missing in your life but you just don't know what it is.
It all comes back to our selves, how long will it take.
Then I'm sure there'll be a constant call that tells you to go back.
Just like mine.

Well, anyway these couple of days has been insanely intriguing for my throbbing heart,
and I'm now currently mesmerizing the remarkable black and white pictures.
I can't make those, but I just have the pleasure everytime I see them.
And here's some of my favourites : 



The Flower


Home


The Lovely Beach



The Luminous City


Big Ben


The Bank


The Cold Woods


The Port


The Eye Catching Burger


The Bar


The Box
(love this one, wanna know why? it's because of the AD)


The Strong Oak


The Mighty Gun

Most of the name just goes well with the "the", so sorry if it's weird.